论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 2921|回复: 0

Betsson新的CEO

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-7 22:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

首席执行官Thomas Kalita

从4月29日起原Betsson的COO首席运营官Thomas Kalita正式被任命为CEO首席执行官。同时,原首席执行官Anders Holmgren被任命为Betsson Malta Ltd.的执行总裁,他将花更多的时间在公司的战略发展上面,保持Betsson在未来的竞争力。

Effective 29th of April Thomas Kalita, Betsson Online’s COO, has been appointed CEO of Betsson Online. ‘I am very happy that I have been given this opportunity and I will continue to do my best working together with all of you to make Betsson a great company to work for, being smarter than the competition in recruiting and retaining customers and having the best products, support and payment solutions on the market says Thomas Kalita.

Effective the same date Anders Holmgren has been appointed Executive Chairman of Betsson Malta Ltd. Anders says that this will give him more time to focus on the strategic work that is necessary to keep Betsson competitive in the future (new business and market  opportunities, strategic partners, M&A etc). I’m confident that Thomas will do a good job since we practically have worked like this the past six months and done well, now we are formalizing it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 23:18 , Processed in 0.074456 second(s), 22 queries .