论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 1373|回复: 2

一个老外谈Full Tilt Poker

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-22 05:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
if you play a littler higher limits. I'm newer to this site and I notice that most people here don't play much higher than 1/2.

Full Tilt is actually one of my favorite sites. The bonuses are hard to clear if you play .50/1 or 1/2 like most of the people seem to do here. But I usually play 3/6 or 5/10 so the bonus clearout isn't bad at all.

I've been very successful there, up 3200. The withdrawals are quick and the customer service is great. I also like their store a lot. A lot of quality merchandise for reasonable point prices.

A lot of pros play there and they are really nice. They even play on lower limit tables like 2/4 sometimes and different pros are playing there a lot. A lot of the pros are in tourneys there too all of the time. They chat and answer a lot of questions. I played against Jesus Ferguson, Phil Gordon, Andy Bloch, and Jennifer Harmon. Done fine against them except once Ferguson caught a full house on the river to beat my flopped straight for a $140 pot! I then told Chris I needed the money more than him and he responded LOL. Thought that was funny.

A saw a 200/400 table where a woman played Phil Ivey heads up and took him for $12,000. She even talked trash to him while she was doing it.

Anyways, I enjoy the site a lot, but if you play small, the bonus will be hard to clear. Not the case if you play a littler higher, ever 2/4 I'm sure helps.

For every $ that is raked in the pot, you get credit for 6 cents towards your bonus. All you need is cards dealt to you.
Good luck and give the site a try!
发表于 2007-6-22 08:39 | 显示全部楼层
个人认为所有的场子中。ftp最垃圾,7个net依次在初次提款时全部封掉,没任何作弊行为。写了n封信过去,说什么串通之类的,首存50刀,其中一个帐号4次一发牌就是一条龙,2次一发牌就AA,KK。前3张牌下来都凑成3条。有个帐号赢了150刀左右,一提款就再也登陆不进去。其他六个帐号分别赢了20刀左右,0.5/1有极限房间。
ftp应该会倒的,刚翻文章,看到ftp倒了https://www.gowanbo.cc/viewthread.php?tid=1772&extra=page%3D1。非常高兴。
天堂的场子个人感觉软件太花俏了。那样的设计严重影响网速,并且场子就那几个人打来打去,一进去都认识了。ps现在对首存红利的玩家太苛刻了。继续在yahoo里混。
发表于 2007-6-22 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
??看到ftp倒了??
ftp倒了?
您看错了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:46 , Processed in 0.067217 second(s), 18 queries .