论坛

找回密码
 注册

查看: 1243|回复: 0

Brunson To Launch New Online Poker Site

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-9 04:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Poker legend will play in Europe WSOP, too.

American poker legend Doyle Brunson will be a big attraction at both the European World Series of Poker and the launch of his Microgaming Poker Network online poker site Doyles Room.com next month.

Brunson will be heading for London in September to play at the inaugural World Series of Poker Europe and to promote the launch of Doyles Room.com in the United Kingdom and Europe.

One of the most admired and respected players and authors in the game, Brunson has made history both before and during the advent of the World Series of Poker in the United States and remains a formidable opponent, having won 10 WSOP bracelets in his career, two of which were consecutive Main Event wins in 1976 and 1977. Only two other players have so far matched this achievement.

Commenting on his forthcoming European visit, the poker ace said: "It's the perfect time to launch the new-look DoylesRoom. I have watched poker evolve for over 50 years now and continue to play in some of the biggest games in the world.

"Right now, London is buzzing about the upcoming WSOP hitting Europe - if you want to go heads-up against me, register with DoylesRoom and look out for my screen name TEX_DOLLY!"

Poker players will also have the chance to go heads-up against the Texas Dolly through Doyles Room's Summer Freerolls. The poker site is offering number of weekly freerolls through the summer, building up to the Finale Freeroll with a $25 000 prize pool. On top of that, the winner will get to play Brunson heads-up for an additional $25 000 prize.

The new site offers tournaments, cash games, a poker school and sit-and-goes for players of all skill levels and bankrolls, with professional advice from Mike Caro, founder of the first permanent poker school.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 09:15 , Processed in 0.054515 second(s), 18 queries .