找回密码
 注册

查看: 787|回复: 0

Lucky Canuck Hits Progressive Jackpot

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-29 09:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Published: Friday, September 28, 2007 mgowanbo.cc

$146 000 on the progressives for Canadian player

It's been a great week for a Canadian woman at Slotland.com, where she hit a $146 000 progressive jackpot.

“I usually play the Booster slot because I like the way you can boost your bets. But a friend won a few dollars playing the slot machine called Magic so I decided to give it a try last Sunday,” said the lucky Canuck. “That machine sure lived up to its name that night, eh?”

Unlike many sites where it can take weeks for a jackpot to get back to a very large amount, Slotland’s progressive jackpot starts big thanks to a policy instituted earlier this year.

When the jackpot was hit several times within weeks, Slotland started doubling the start-up amount when resetting it. Since it now re-starts at $50 000 it can quickly reach big numbers like the $163 114 win in March and the all time high jackpot of $179 166 won in May.

The progressive can be played on any of the fourteen unique slot machines and video poker games on the Slotland.com web site.  Six games are also available on mobile phones and PDAs. The mobile games are tied into the same progressive jackpot, so the next big winner could be at their computer or anywhere they take their mobile phone.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 01:36 , Processed in 0.063669 second(s), 18 queries .