查看: 1287|回复: 0

CONFERENCE CORNER Important dates

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-16 02:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
GIGSE 2007 - Global Interactive Gaming Summit & Expo
June 5-7, 2007
Montreal, Canada
www.gigse.com

In its ninth year, GIGSE is the longest-running international event on the calendar. This year's event will feature I. Nelson Rose, noted international gambling attorney, who will be sharing his perspectives on the challenges and opportunities which the industry faces around the world.  Over 40 companies are already scheduled to exhibit new services on the show floor and the networking opportunities abound.

African Gaming Summit: Terrestrial and Interactive
Gaming Conference & Exhibition
September 5 & 6, 2007
Cape Town, South Africa
www.africangamingsummit.com

This inaugural regional conference will explore the new regulatory legislation under consideration in South Africa as well as other issues of concern to the industry.  It will be co-located with ATE's Terrestrial conference which will focus on the Pan-African land-based gambling industry.  These conferences follow the International Masters of Gaming Law conference, making Cape Town the industry's headquarters for a full week. The audience will come from both the domestic African market and the international gaming world, as players investigate new opportunities for market entry, partnerships, acquisitions or investment.

EiG 2007 - European i-Gaming Congress & Expo
October 2-4, 2007
Barcelona, Spain
www.eigexpo.com/2007

This event, in its sixth year, is co-produced by River City Group and ATE (both part of Clarion Events) and will once again focus on how the industry is coping with the myriad of changes which are taking place in Europe.  A new, expanded show floor and targeted conference program as well as numerous opportunities for meeting old and new colleagues in the industry will be featured at this annual event.  EiG gathers a multitude of senior executives drawn from the world's leading operators and suppliers. EiG is a must attend for anyone who has any business interest in i-gaming in Europe or beyond.

I-Gaming InDepth: Bingo
November 27 & 28, 2007
Malta
www.rivercitygroup.com/bingo

Take this opportunity to network with your peers and exchange ideas with the experts at the event devoted exclusively to online bingo, in beautiful Malta. It's time to see the newest technology, get updates on legislative and policy challenges and network with potential and current partners.  One registration fee allows you access to sessions at the collocated I-Gaming InDepth: Skill Games event making this conference an even better value.

I-Gaming InDepth: Skill Games
November 27 & 28, 2007
Malta
www.rivercitygroup.com/skillgames

A simultaneous adjunct to the I-Gaming InDepth: Bingo program, this two-day event will take a look at the specialty area of skill games and where they fit in the world of i-gaming.  Meet and converse with fellow industry leaders to pinpoint the trends, demands and revenue angles that impact this niche of gaming.  One registration fee allows you access to sessions at the collocated Bingo event making this conference an even better value.

World Poker Congress (WPC)
November 29 & 30, 2007 Malta
www.worldpokercongress.com

The 2nd annual World Poker Congress (WPC) is the only event to examine the synergy between the traditional land-based poker rooms and the online poker industry.  WPC is a stage where colleagues meet to address the critical issues and ideas for the future in both sectors. WPC is organized to mix both land-based poker managers as well as the online poker world and poker media.  Convergence is ever-increasing across all of these channels so bringing all of the poker types together for one event makes sense.

ATE Upcoming Events:

European Gambling Briefing (EGB) 8-9 May, 2007, Brussels, Belgium.  EGB is a senior-level, two-day briefing which tackles the legal and business issues affecting how gambling should be controlled across Europe, and looks beyond to developments in the US, Asia and other emerging gambling markets.

Gaming Investor 25 May, 2007, Guoman Tower, London, UK.  Gaming Investor is the premier pan-European conference for senior executives in venture capital firms, investment banks, stockbrokers, other financial institutions and gaming operators across all platforms.

Multi-Platform Gaming 11 June, 2007, London, UK.  Multi-Platform Gaming looks at the latest developments in the delivery of gaming products across multiple platforms. A mix of business and technical sessions include a focus on the latest innovations.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 15:00 , Processed in 0.061811 second(s), 18 queries .